- History of the Constellation and SALT/CLCP - The source of SALT [web podcast, French], interview of Jean-Louis Lamboray, The New Workers episode No.45, October 2017.
- Reflections on the SALT Approach- A deeper level of humanity: My Introduction to The Constellation [online] Birgitta Schomaker , International Journal of Appreciative Inquiry, May 2016.
- History of the Constellation and SALT/CLCP - We have to change our outlook, Le Mauricien [online journal, French], May 2016.
- Using SALT in Evaluation - Evaluation from inside out: The experience of using local knowledge and practices to evaluate a program for adolescent girls in India through the lens of gender and equity [online], Nandi, Rajib; Nanda, Rituu B and Jugran, Tanisha. Evaluation Journal of Australasia, Vol. 15, No. 1, March 2015: p.38-47.
- On creating communities of practitioners - "Stories from the Constellation" [online], Rituu B. Nanda, AI Practitioner Vol. 15, No. 2, 2013: p.25.
- SALT & building from strengths (in French) - SALT: Construire à partir des forces [online], Carnets de n'GO No.3, Echos Communications, 2012: p.26-30.
- Malaria Competence- The 'Competence approach' in the battle against malaria in Togo and the Gambia, by the Constellation and Roll Back Malaria, October-November 2008.
- AIDS Competence - There is another way, Jean-Louis Lamboray and Jean Legastelois, Les Editions de l'Atelier, 2004.
- AIDS Competence in Indonesia - Speaking of a journey, Rebeka Sultana, published by UNFPA Indonesia, December 2009.
- AIDS Competence & Malaria Competence -'Believing in the human capacity to respond to HIV and malaria: sharing experiences on a human level for global impact', by Gaston Schmitz and Philip Forth, Knowledge Management for Development Journal, November 2009.
- AIDS Competence - Editorial: AIDS: let us learn from those who progress, Jean-Louis Lamboray, December 2007.
- AIDS Competence - Congo Forum [online], reprise d'un article du Journal des Médecins No. 1868, October 2007.
- AIDS Competence - Congo: local communities meet the challenge, Jean Legastelois, May 2007.
- AIDS Competence - L'appropriation locale, vaccin social (Local ownership, a social vaccine) [online], interview of Jean-Louis Lamboray, La Libre Belgique, December 2006.
- Malaria Competence - Malaria Competence in Imperi, David Kpevai and Joseph Senesie , Sierra Leone, February 2010.
Discover in this section...
Our experience since 2005 with over 100 partnerships and 78 partners, discover their appreciation of our work, the transformation of people communities and organisations that our approach fosters, the natural spread of our way of thinking and working in more than 50 countries worldwide; as well as articles and evaluations about our work.